Tuesday 11 December 2012

Intro

Because of my love for cappuccinos, I have decided to start a blog and rate each cappuccino that I drink from now onwards. Yes, yes, I know, what the hell do I know about the technical elements of a cappuccino... Well, I am a self proclaimed guru and I will try as much as possible to also get the comments of those around me. Afterall, taste differs!

My ratings will be based on the below criteria and I will award a mark out of five in each category, five being good and one being bad.

Presentation - how the cappucino is presented and whether the barrista did a bit of artwork etc

Foam - whether the foam is a velvet texture, meaning that the bubbles is small and the milk was cold and fresh

Taste - that the ratio between milk, espresso and foam is correct and that the beans were freshly grinded and not burned during the process

Atmosphere - everyone knows that a great atmosphere of the shop or cafe also contributes to the whole experience

I hope that you like reading my blogs and that you can also share ur own taste experiences with me... Im always looking for the new best cappuccino out there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment