Friday 21 December 2012

Cappuccinos @ Wonderboom Junction

Closely located near our home, we decided to have a quick lunch. And as always, I needed to taste and rate the cappuccino!

I am sure that the cappuccinos would be the same at each branch, but I will still try to visit some of the other branches just to make sure hehe ;-)

So, just to keep it fair, I took a decaf and my hubby a normal, so I will also incl his rating below:

Presentation - For me and hubby it was a 2/5 as there was no artwork, the cup was just plain but at least u get a yummy biscuit

Foam - For me it was a 3/5, the little bit of foam I had was atleast velvet, my hubby gave a 4/5 as his foam had a nice velvet texture (and he had a bit more)

Taste - For me the taste was a dissapointing 1/5 as the espresso had a burnt taste and the ratio was very off so it left just a bad mix overall, but hubby gave a 4/5 for his taste as it was the complete opposite

Atmosphere -Both of us gave a 3/5 as we like cappuccinos but on that specific day the managers was yelling at their staff the whole time which just made us very uncomfortable.

In summary, I had better and although I think they discriminate against decaf cappuccinos (lol), I will try a different branch in the future and hopefully turn around my dissapointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment